Rain is looking for a programmer with experience in Unity, C# and C++! As part of the team, you will develop and implement the features necessary for the making of Teslagrad 2. We value initiative, curiosity and previous working experience. Teamwork is central in Rain, and we will favour physical presence at the offices over remote work. The position will initially last until the end of the project but can be made permanent for the right person.
• Solid working knowledge of Unity Game Engine, C# and Git
• Good collaborative and problem-solving skills
• Algorithms, data structure and server infrastructure experience
• Experience with game design
• Working knowledge of Blender
Candidates are encouraged to make contact and send their CVs, portfolios and cover letters to email@example.com. Emphasis will be put on work experience when considering applications. We will be evaluating candidates continuously and recommend applying as soon as possible!