Screenshots / Images
What are people saying?
“Smooth, comic style hand-drawn animations with moody backdrops and flashes of bright color to mix up the darker tones of the dreary setting? Count me in.” … “Teslagrad is not just another mediocre puzzle platformer as is easy to surmise from just a glance at its artwork and ideas.” – Chris Priestman, Indiestatik
“(Teslagrad has) magnetized together just enough brains and personality to generate a healthy amount of intrigue. Also, magnets.” – Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Teslagrad is a 2D puzzle-platformer that revolves around the use of magnetism and electricity.
- Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from “pff, that wasn’t so bad” to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
- Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, as you discover and use amazing new items.
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don’t see).
- Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
- Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome incredible bosses eager to demagnetize you.
- No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
Game Info Fact Sheet
- Release date: 2013
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation3, Wii U, the 3DS, Xbox one PLasyation 4 and the Nintedo Switch .
- Contact Info: Fredrik or the handy-dandy contact form.
- Rain AS is an Indie video game developer based in Bergen, Norway. Founded in 2010, we are a relatively young company, growing forth from a cooperative community of local artists and programmers.The games we produce are small, smart, simple and elegantly designed. Being comprised of people who all enjoy many different aspects of gaming allows us to blend these different elements together until we find something that sticks, all in the name of creating an enjoyable video game experience. Everyone on our team is passionate about gaming, and strive to create games that are not only fun, but challenging.