Mesmer Release Date for PC Revealed!
|Our new game Mesmer finally has a launch date for PC! The game will be hitting your screens on the 16th October for Steam, GOG, Utomik, and Humble Bundle.|
Brand New Mesmer PC Release Trailer!
Mesmer is a social survival game, in which you take on the role of a revolutionary leader. You must be prepared as every action matters in this unique twist on the survival genre.. Each action moves the clock forward, and reaching the end of the day without enough influence with the people will lead to your demise.
Tension is building in the city of Mesmer. The citizens are displeased with their king, and his oppression has pushed them to their limits. Playing as Teri, you plan to use this tension to turn the citizens of Mesmer to your side and build a revolution strong enough to overthrow the king!
”I was asking a wealthy merchant for funding, as I had no other means to convince him, I agreed to do him a favor. It was his birthday the next day, and he was vexed that he wouldn’t have a cake to celebrate, as the bakery was on the other side of the police barricades.
Lacking money for a bribe to get the needed pass, I decided to sneak over after curfew. Of course… This meant that the bakery was closed. So, I used a set of lockpicks to break in and found a suitable cake. Being rather large, cakes don’t go in the inventory but are instead carried in both hands.
As I awkwardly tried to smuggle the cake back, the police spotted me and gave chase. I considered my grappling hook but didn’t want to drop the cake. After a short chase through the city, I was eventually arrested and brought in front of the chief of police. Still holding a huge birthday cake.
I bribed him with the cake….”
Peter W. M. – Rain Games CEO
– Deep, narrative-driven gameplay, where your choices matter
– An enticing blend of social manipulation, stealth, and riot gameplay
– Unique survival mechanics, where social influence is your main resource
– Leverage multiple social factions, each with their own goals
– Open world with multiple methods of traversal and world interaction (You can even ride a pig)
– Stealth gameplay when breaking the city’s curfews.
– Multiple endings based on your choices
– Alternate at will between WASD or click-based movement
– Female main protagonist
Mesmer is available to Wishlist now on Steam!