What are you listening to?
Sup dudes!

Music is obviously a big part of Teslagrad, and it's a huge part of my daily life as well. So this is a thread for us to talk a lil' bit about what we're listening to at the moment. I'll go first!

Right now I am super hooked on this guy who does acapella covers of video game music, a man by the name of Smooth McGroove. You can find him on Youtube, and here's the first video of his I ever saw, Guile's Theme from Street Fighter.

So, what about you? What's happening in your music life right now?
Rain Staff - Word-jockey, blogwrangler and secret pirate captain.
I can't stop listening to this chiptune album.
http://fearofdark.bandcamp.com/music
Hehe, Mr. Mcgroove had better hair than most people. So shiny. Tongue Damn, no Rolling Thunder.

I generally listen to all kinds of music on Pandora Radio using Pithos.
OS: Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit, Windows 8 Pro 64-bit | CPU: Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz | RAM: 3 x 1GB Corsair XMS 1600MHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
I am listening to this, everything from that artist is awesome:
Today is post-rock day. But you'll find out that I love TOO MANY music genres lol.

Lots of awesome stuff here! Big Grin Chiptunes are always great.

I'm still on covers of video game music, and lately it has been this Elder Scrolls medley.

If the theme is video games, Dan Bull fits into that...

Also the Bioshock Infinite video is awesome: http://youtu.be/ZJLr_O6lhrY
OS: Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit, Windows 8 Pro 64-bit | CPU: Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz | RAM: 3 x 1GB Corsair XMS 1600MHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
I'm just done with my "Schonberg month" and starting a "Shostakovitsh month" Smile
Hi Jørn! Nice to see you around here.

Soundtrack from the greatest movie ever and also my preferred background music at work today.
Spanish stuff guys!

Shovel Knight OST
Bon Jovi all set Smile

I've been listening to Springsteen a lot lately. Right now I have The River album on. Great stuff.