Based in Bergen, Norway
World to the West is an action puzzler developed by Rain Games that continues exploring the universe of Teslagrad, already started by over 1.6 million people.
Discover a world of corrupt colonies and forgotten civilizations. Play as four characters—Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington—as you explore untamed jungles, frozen tundras and the mysteries of an ancient prophecy. Be careful though. Nothing is ever what it seems. Will you join us in this journey to the West?
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.
Announcement trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Rain Games
Rain Games AS is a Norwegian independent video game developer forged from a cooperative community of local artists and programmers. Our team is diverse in both talents and interests, but we share a common goal: To create games that are fun and challenging. Our most recent title, Teslagrad, is a 2D puzzle platformer that has sold over 1.6 million copies worldwide and has been recently released on Xbox One.
More information on Rain Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
World to the West Credits
Management, Level Design
Ole Ivar Rudi
Linn Kathrin Taklo